Conference at Monkey Valley Resort
Our quaint venues have the reputation for highly productive conferences. An enjoyable element of Monkey Valley is that, due to its short distance from Cape Town, one can enjoy a relaxed beach setting, but still have the amenities of the city. You will fall in love with our comfortable rustic resort, filled with character and special ambiance.
Tree Tops – 110-130 pax
Lapa Room – 40-60pax
Pool Room – 12-15pax
- The natural surrounds are very peaceful, allowing delegates to be more focused on the agenda.
- 4 Star self-contained luxury thatched cottage accommodation with stunning largely sea-view bedrooms en suite, (many with fire places).
- Excellent organic, farm style cuisine.
- Management with extensive experience in corporate conferencing
- Capable to advise and assist with compiling a goal orientated conference or workshop tailor-made to suit your needs.
- The service of a motivated team building company using our TEAM BUILDING COURSE on site.
- Wonderful nearby attractions and activities arranged by us, including:
- Professional team building course set in the ravines and trees – 10 stations
- African communal feast with food from all over Africa in thatched treetop seaview hall
- Sea food barbeque overlooking the sea with fish straight from the surrounding ocean
- Wide range of unusual theme evenings and cabaret can be organised for you
- Canapes and drinks in a cave overlooking the sea
- Direct access to an unspoilt 5 mile long wide beach with soft sand and lagoons
- Volley Ball on the beach or on the terraces
- Massages and full natural health course with herbal saunas and health diet
- Horse riding on the beach .
- Whale viewing May to November
- Abseiling down huge cliffs with the sea bashing on the rocks below
- A wreck of a ship in the sand along the beach (for treasure hunts, shipwreck parties )
- orientation courses in the rocky cliffs, milkwood forest, sand dunes, boulders
- Mountain bike riding and mountain hikes
- Snorkelling with seals
- Mountain biking
- Horse and camel riding on an 8 km beach
- African communal feasts
- Orientation courses
- Herbal sauna ( on site) and massages
- 17th century breakfasts in unusual venues,
- Further afield river-rafting, skydiving, bungee jumping, great white shark cage dives
Monkey Valley Resort Conference Team Building
The Southern Peninsula and particularly Noordhoek is blessed with vast natural beauty, boasting some of the most beautiful beaches, mountains and outdoor activities in the Western Cape.
I invite all corporates who are serious about investing in their staff to challenge themselves and reintroduce the type of positive energy that can create a more energetic and motivated working
Whether you are looking for a conference that can offer you comfortable accommodation and venues with stunning sea views, fun teambuilding and outdoor events or if you just want to spend a day motivating your staff out of the office environment challenging yourselves with outdoor activities then The Teambuilding & Events Co. is the perfect option for you.
BASIC OUTDOOR TEAMBUILDING ACTIVITY LIST:
- Ice breaker:
- Human knot:
- Walking planks:
- Tyre puzzle:
- Bridge crossing:
- Water buckets
- Brain Teaser
- Sheep and shepherds:
- Bridge building:
- Beach Olympics: (weather permitting)
Other teambuilding activities
- Fear Facta / Survivor style teambuilding
- Hiking and Caving: Silvermine Nature Reserve, Slanngkop and Clovelly/Kalkbay caves.
- Kloofing: Grabouw – suicide gorge. (Seasonal, full day)
- Vegas Nights / Texas Hold em. – Exciting new experience. Las Vegas brought to you.
Download our brochure for more information TTC BrochureCOPY
Make a Conference Inquiry
Please fill out and submit the below form and one of our conference specialists will respond.